To completely remove AirParrot (drivers, application, settings, etc) download our removal tool from here. The removal tool currently works on OS X 10.7 and 10.8. It will not work on OS X 10.9 or 10.10.
If you haven't installed the AirParrot audio or video drivers, you can simply drag AirParrot.app to the trash bin to delete it.
If you wish to delete the drivers from your system, please follow the instructions below, and be sure to reboot when you're finished.
For Macs running OS X 10.6, the following commands can be run from the terminal:
- sudo rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/APExtFramebuffer.kext
- sudo rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/AirParrotDriver.kext
- sudo rm -rf ~/Library/Preferences/com.squirrels.AirParrot.plist
- sudo rm -rf /Applications/AirParrot.app
For users using OS X 10.9 or 10.10 the following additional commands may be necessary:
- sudo rm -rf /Library/Extensions/APExtFramebuffer.kext
- sudo rm -rf /Library/Extensions/AirParrotDriver.kext
Please be sure to reboot once you're removed the drivers.