**This article relates to AirParrot 1. As of September 2016, support for AirParrot 1 has ended. We encourage you to upgrade to AirParrot 2 for the best compatibility with new devices.**
AirParrot can run on startup if you set it to within your Mac's System Preferences.
1. Open System Preferences and click Accounts (Users & Groups) in the System row.
2. Click the Login Items tab
3. Click the Add (+) button.
4. Scroll down and click the Applications folder.
5. Select AirParrot and click the Add button.
That is it! AirParrot will now launch when you turn on your Mac!