There are multiple ways to mass deploy Reflector, but the most common is using a silent MSI installer. Note that this method will not work across networks that use domain or roaming profiles.
1) Download Reflector from www.reflectorapp.com — Please note the name of the installer (Reflector32.msi or Reflector64.msi)
2) Save the installer to a location such as Downloads
3) Open Command Prompt
4) Enter the following command: cd <the location of the Reflector installer>
4) Depending on the installer you've downloaded (32 or 64 bit), enter the following command:
- msiexec.exe /i Reflector32.msi ALLUSERS=1 KEY=entire license you received after purchase here
- msiexec.exe /i Reflector64.msi ALLUSERS=1 KEY=entire license you received after purchase here
5) Follow the installer directions and you should be all set!