While there are multiple ways to install Reflector across networks for multiple users, the most common way is to install as an administrator. This method will not work for networks that use domain or roaming profiles.
1) Download Reflector from www.reflectorapp.com
2) Install Reflector to the /Applications folder — Please note that Reflector MUST be installed and run from /Applications
3) Open Terminal (Command line)
4) Enter the following command
- sudo /Applications/Reflector.app/Contents/MacOS/Reflector
- If this is the first time you're running Reflector, enter your key. If not, launching with this command will register Reflector globally on your Mac.
We're researching ways to install across networks using domain or roaming services.