In order to cast your Android device's screen to your computer, the device will need to meet specific requirements. Casting your Android screen is available on devices running Android 4.4.2 and higher.
Different steps may be required for mirroring Android 4.4.2 devices and Android 5.0+ devices.
Follow the steps below to cast your Android 4.4.2+ device to your computer:
1. Be sure your device is connected to the same WiFi network as the computer that is running Reflector 2.
2. Launch Reflector 2 on your computer.
3. Launch the Google Home app on your Android device.
4. Open the menu at the top left of the screen.
5. Tap on "Cast Screen / Audio".
6. You will be presented with a list of available devices for casting. Tap the name of your computer from this list, and you should now see your Android device casting to your computer screen.