Apple has redesigned the setup and functionality of the Control Panel in iOS 10. To stream only audio with Reflector 2 you will need to connect differently with iOS 10 as opposed to iOS 9 and below.
- To connect you will need to launch Reflector 2
- Swipe up from the bottom of the device to open the Control Panel
- Once the Control Panel is open you'll need to swipe right which will take you to the Media Panel
- Once in the Media Panel you will need to expand the Airplay receiver list at the bottom of the Control Panel
- From this list you can choose the computer with Reflector 2 installed
- The Reflector 2 menu will not show your connected device until the audio starts to play. Once the audio starts a green speaker icon next to the connected device