To mirror your Windows computer to another computer, you will need AirParrot 2 in addition to Reflector 3.
Follow the steps below to mirror your Windows computer to Reflector 3:
1. Be sure your computer is on the same network as the computer that has Reflector 3 installed.
2. Launch Reflector 3 on the computer you wish to mirror to.
3. On the computer you wish to mirror, you will need to install and launch AirParrot 2.
4. Locate the AirParrot 2 icon and select it.
5. Clicking the AirParrot 2 icon will present a list of available receivers.
6. Select the computer running Reflector 3.
7. Your screen will begin mirroring.