Apple has redesigned the setup and functionality of the Control Panel in iOS 10. To stream only audio with Reflector Teacher you will need to connect differently with iOS 10 as opposed to iOS 9 and below.
- To connect you will need to launch Reflector Teacher
- Swipe up from the bottom of the device to open the Control Panel
- Once the Control Panel is open you'll need to swipe right which will take you to the Media Panel
- Once in the Media Panel you will need to expand the Airplay receiver list at the bottom of the Control Panel
- From this list you can choose the computer with Reflector Teacher installed
- The Reflector Teacher menu will not show your connected device until the audio starts to play. Once the audio starts a green speaker icon next to the connected device