The most common issue to causes choppy audio when mirroring a Windows PC is related to the audio sample rate setting on the Windows PC. If you are experiencing choppy audio with AirParrot 3 then you can try the instructions below:
- Right-click on the sound icon in your System Tray,
- select Open Sound Settings
- click on the Sound Control Panel
- Click on the Properties button, then click on the Advanced tab
- The Default Format will need to be converted to match the format expected by your receiver. If you can set this to 16 or 24-bit, 44,100 Hz format, then audio will not be converted and this can lead to improved performance.