Reflector 3 supports native connections from Chromebook, but for more control, you can also use AirParrot for Chrome OS.
This article explains how to mirror a Chromebook screen to Reflector 3 without using AirParrot for Chrome OS.
To mirror your Chromebook screen to a computer running Reflector 3:
- Click the control menu in the bottom right corner of your Chromebook screen (near the clock)
- Select “Cast devices available” to see a list of all Reflector-enabled computers that are available
- Select the computer that you would like to mirror your Chromebook display to
- Then select “Internal Display” from the Google Cast window
- Your entire Chromebook display is now wirelessly mirrored to your Reflector-enabled computer