To cast your Android device's screen to your computer, the device will need to meet specific requirements. Casting your Android screen is currently available on most devices running Android 4.4.2 and higher.
Different steps are required for mirroring Android 4.4.2 devices and Android 5.0+ devices.
Follow the steps below to cast your Android 5 device to your computer:
1. Be sure your device is connected to the same WiFi network as the computer that is running Reflector Teacher.
2. Launch Reflector Teacher on your computer.
3. Pull down from the top of your Android phone or tablet screen to open the notification tray and reveal quick settings.
4. Tap the "Cast screen" option.
(Note: Some devices may require this setting to be added to the tray. The Cast screen option may also be named differently.)
5. You will be presented with a list of available devices for mirroring. Tap the name of your computer in the list.
6. Your device should begin mirroring. Your phone or tablet will display a connected message.