To mirror your Windows computer to another computer, you will need AirParrot 2 in addition to Reflector Teacher.
Follow the steps below to mirror your Windows computer to Reflector Teacher:
1. Be sure your computer is on the same network as the computer that has Reflector Teacher installed.
2. Launch Reflector Teacher on the computer you wish to mirror to.
3. On the computer you wish to mirror, you will need to install and launch AirParrot 2.
4. Locate the AirParrot 2 icon and select it.
5. Clicking the AirParrot 2 icon will present a list of available receivers.
6. Select the computer running Reflector Teacher.
7. Your screen will begin mirroring.