Please note that Miracast devices are currently compatible with Reflector Teacher for Windows only. To connect a Windows 10 computer with Miracast, follow the instructions below.
1. Launch Reflector Teacher on the computer you wish to mirror to.
2. Swipe right from the right side of your screen, then select 'Project'. If you are using a mouse, click on the Action Center icon to the right of the Windows clock, in the lower right corner of the screen.
3. Choose an option that you would like to send, for example to mirror your primary display, select 'Duplicate', to use Reflector as a separate monitor, choose the 'Extend' option.
4. Tap or click on Connect to a wireless display
5. Choose the name of your Reflector enabled computer from the list when it appears, and your computer will be mirroring to Reflector Teacher!