Reflector Teacher dynamically records connected devices with a number of settings.
Recording Mode - There are two options for this setting.
- Best for App Store - Create recordings that can be submitted directly to the app store.
- Best for Single Device - Record a single connected device with voice-over, frame and other features.
- All Connected Devices - Record all connected devices with voice-over, frames and other features. Recordings saved in this mode are created at a common resolution. This mode must be enabled to record multiple devices at the same time.
Recording Background - Change the background color of recordings. This is the color shown around the edges and in the background of mirrored screens.
Recording Resolution - Multiple resolutions are available. Your device(s) will be recorded with a background that fills this resolution. The device will not stretch to fit this area.
- 4K - 3840x2160 (Note: 4K recordings require processing power and can take significantly longer to save.)
- 1080P - 1920x1080
- 720P - 1280x720
- 480P - 704x480
Recording Quality - Save recordings at various quality levels. The higher the level, the better the image and the larger the file size.
- Very Low - Pixelation with very low file size
- Very High - Crystal clear and sharp with very large file size
Recording FPS - Adjust the frame rate of the recording.
- 15 FPS
- 24 FPS
- 29.97 FPS
- 30 FPS
- 60 FPS