Modified on: Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 1:51 PM
Error 100 - Receiver not reachable
This can happen if:
- the computer and receiver are on separate networks or separate networking devices
- the Ditto room has been configured with incorrect details
- the network is not configured to allow Ditto to communicate
To resolve this error, try the following:
- Ensure your computer and the Ditto receiver are on the same network
- Ensure a firewall on your computer is not blocking Ditto
- Ensure the Ditto room is properly configured in the Ditto administration portal
- Ensure proper ports are open on the network (reference the Open Ports section of the linked page)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.