Most modern Android devices have a native casting feature. This built-in casting feature lets you mirror your device screen without downloading anything extra onto your phone or tablet.
Use the steps below to Natively Screen Mirror Your Android Phone to Your Mac or Windows Computer:
1. Download and install Reflector on your Mac or Windows computer.
2. Make sure your computer and Android device are on the same wifi network.
3. Open Reflector on your computer.
4. On your Android device, pull down from the top of the screen to open the Quick Settings tray.
5. Inside Quick Settings, tap “Cast.”
6. If you see a Smart View option, you can screen mirror with Smart View instead.
7. A new window will appear on your screen showing available wireless receivers.
8. Tap the name of your computer running Reflector.
Your Android phone or tablet will be wirelessly mirrored to your computer. Anything you do on your Android device will reflect on your computer’s display in real-time, including audio.
Alternative method using Google Home
To mirror via Google Home, you need to download the Google Home application on your device. After you download, long press on the Google Home app icon > discover the device running Reflector > connect to Reflector using the menu that appears.