To remove Reflector, just drag the Reflector.app file to the trash bin on your Mac. Once you have removed Reflector from one Mac, you are free to re-install and use your license key again on a second Mac.
You can uninstall Reflector 3 in Windows under Program and Features.
- Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
- Under Programs, click Uninstall a program. The Uninstall or change a program window should open.
- Select the program you want to remove.
- Click Uninstall or Uninstall/Change at the top of the program list.
- Read and respond to any messages that might open while the software is being removed from your computer.
To manually uninstall Reflector 3 use these instructions:
There will be a folder called Reflector 3 in both your Program Files and Program Files (x86) folders, delete both of these. There may also be a Reflector 2 folder inside your C:\ProgramData folder that we will want to remove.
Also, in your users AppData\Local folder there is another Reflector 3 folder that we will want to remove. One quick way to do this is to type %appdata% into the location bar, this will take you to your AppData\Roaming folder. Navigate up one level and then look in the Local folder for this.
Finally, we will want to remove any registry entries associated with Reflector. Press the Windows key and type regedit to open the registry editor. Along the left side of this window you can navigate the registry. Look for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Squirrels\Reflector 3, and delete that folder as well.