If you are requested to send logs from our Support team or you are having an issue with AirParrot 2 that needs analyzed, please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the AirParrot 2 icon at the bottom right of your computer near your clock.
- Click on the Settings gear at the bottom right of AirParrot 2's main menu.
- Open the Preferences, then click on the General tab and set the Advanced Logging setting to Verbose
- Close Preferences, then click on the gear icon one more time
- Click on "About".
- Click on "Locate Logs", this will open the folder where your log files are stored
- Reproduce the issue
Without restarting AirParrot 2, send us the information you find in this area, as well as the Settings.xml file, so we can take a closer look at what is happening.